Friday, April 12, 2013

Race Banquet Saturday/ Racing Show begins

Good day race fans! Saturday (4/13) marks the start of the 2nd season of the Racing on the Radio Review program. Tune in at 8:45am on 106.5 KRJB in Ada, Gold 101.5 in Mahnomen, and 96.7 KKCQ in  Fosston. Yup. That's right. I'm on THREE stations now, because I'm awesome like that. I don't have guests this week but there should be plenty to talk about. If you would like to become a guest. Please get a hold of me. Otherwise I will also be looking for drivers to interview at the NCR Banquet kick off party this Saturday night also.

Which brings me to my next topic: The NCR Banquet/Kick Off party is this Saturday night at the Ada VFW. Social Hour begins at 6, but if you want to start drinking before than you are more than welcome. Banquet, which I assume means food, begins at 7, and then awards at 8. (SPOILER ALERT: Travis Saurer wins a lot them). After the awards you can drink again, unless you're Tyler Hall, who even if he was 21, wouldn't get served. Don't worry Tyler, facial hair is overrated anyways. 

Also huge congrats to Casey "Deuce" Arneson on a huge "B-mod Nationals" win down at West Plains Motor Speedway in Missouri! I'm sure the $10,000 was quickly spent on gas, tires (legal ones of course), and a display case for the enormous trophy and over sized check he recieved. 

That's all for now, hopefully I'll have some fun stuff to talk about after the banquet.

PHOTO OF THE DAY: Casey Arneson after winning the B-Mod Nationals

No comments:

Post a Comment