Sunday, April 14, 2013

Donny Schatz to appear at Norman County Raceway!

What? Did you think I was the celebrity driver I talked about in a previous post?

Norman County Raceway owner Jake Bitker made it official at Saturday night's NCR kickoff party. 5X World of Outlaw Champion and local sprint car hero Donny Schatz will be racing at Norman County Raceway in Ada on June 27th with the NOSA Sprints. From the sounds of it, he will be racing his own personal sprint car, not the one he races for the World of Outlaws. I mean we gotta keep things fair right?

This will be an excellent opportunity for fans to get to see one of the best up close in person. Bitker made mention that he's working on putting together some "VIP" packages for that night to give some people a chance to hang out with the legend and more. I'm calling for the rights to interview him 1st now. Sorry Scott Sailer...this is my track.

And because I wanted to leave you on a cliffhanger....Jake Bitker, who's seems to always have an extra late model or modified laying around somewhere, hinted at the idea that Schatz may not only appear at NCR in a sprint car this year. I'll let you draw your on conclusions on that one. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment